Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Incidental Twin "Beth"

Hello lovelies!

Yay, another post this week! I'm on a roll ;-) This manicure is from a while back, when I had a sudden desire for grey nail polish. These things happen. It's the wonderful "Beth" from Incidental Twin Nail Polish.



This grey stunner is a beautiful jelly that is opaque in three thin coats and applies easily. Alternatively, one could apply one coat over a grey base, to achieve the same shimmery effect. It is full of glass flecks that shimmer silver blue and pink, depending on the light that hits it. 


Look at that depth!


For my nail art I applied one coat over a grey base. I then created a single decal with BP-L067 and BPS black and yellow stamping polishes. I first intended to do all nails, but I loved the subtle look of the accent nail, so I decided to keep it that way.



What do you think of this polish? Do you like grey polishes? And how about that grey-yellow combo?





4 comments :

  1. That flower decal you did is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow+grey combo, one of my favourite! Well, I love grey + everything I guess though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous shade of gray! I love your reverse stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I really like the flecks in this!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!