Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Story Genres - Fantasy


Hello lovelies!

The Digit-al Dozen is back, with story genre inspired manicures. Of course this is another wonderful excuse to do a Harry Potter inspired mani, in the name of fantasy! I have recently been to the Harry Potter Expo, where I was sorted by The Sorting Hat into a house. Guess which one?



Yes.. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. So I did this manicure, using the Ravenclaw inspired stamping plate from hēhē, number 28. My base is Catrice "Deep Dark Waters" from the Travelight Story LE. I then stamped with Sinful Colors "Why Not", which the lovely Donna sent me from the US. Then I stamped with another Travelight beauty, "Skyline". On my ring finger I created a simple decal with "Deep Dark Waters" and "Skyline". I sealed it all in with SV and then added matte top coat.



That was my first installment of the week! Tomorrow... Dystopian SciFi! 

Now have a look at the other ladies' first manis of the week, below!


7 comments :

  1. I've been considering doing some plaid nails for a different book! These came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I love HP. Beautiful stamping and choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the finish on this & colors! Don't be mad - but I haven't read HP yet! I'm such a horrible nerd. I even have them all in hard back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I'd be in Ravenclaw too! Love the plaid stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is one of the best plaid stamping jobs I've seen. Perfect color choices. Yay for Ravenclaw!! I think I'd be a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff, but I won't know until I'm officially sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I'm not the only one who did HP! Yours are stunning. I got sorted into Gryffindor when I did the quiz. Did you get a patronus?

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!