Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Pink Swirly Mess


Hello lovelies!

I was in the mood for a pink manicure and some abstract double stamping, so boom!




I started with a base of Bourjois "Rose Delicat" and then took out a new stamping plate: BP-112. I double stamped with Superchic Lacquer "Trap Queen" and BPS wine red stamping polish. I sealed it all in with SV. 



That's it! A super complicated looking simple manicure. Personally, I love it. I hope you do too!


11 comments :

  1. I love this pink swirly "mess". I feel like it goes so well with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so eager to try Superchic polishes and they seem to stamp so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it. I'm going to try stamping with my Superchic Lacquers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you named this, and it turned out so great! I love a good controlled mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It's beautifully chaotic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks gorgeous! I like the Pink Swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This nail art kind of matches the background on your blog haha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamping is amazing. It looks like a controlled mess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks amazing! I want to try double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This mani was love at first sight for me when I saw it on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This kiiiiind of looks like blood spatter :-P

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!