Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Colour Contrast! - Contrasting Colours

Hi lovelies!
 
Time for more of The Digit-al Dozen does Colour Contrasts! This time I have 2 contrasting colours in my manicure - blue and orange - complementary according to the tranditional RYB colour model: 
 

 
I started this manicure with a base of Essie "Brazilliant", a dark orange shimmer. Then I stamped with BPS medium blue stamping polish and BP-X06. I sealed it in with SV and then added a layer of matte top coat (Etos).
 


The best thing about this manicure was, that I was allowed some actual sunshine to take my pictures! I wore this for 3 days last week and two of them were sunny, unlike the days we've been having lately - it's been like living inside a cloud... So looking at these pics makes me happy ;)
 
What do you think? Would you wear this?
 


8 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!