Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Digital Dozen Does Vampy - Chic


Hi lovelies!

Today I have a chic interpretation of vampy!



I used one of my vampiest polishes as a base - Madam Glam "Another Glass". I then stamped with BP-L003 and Konad gold stamping polish. To finish it off, I placed some tiny gold studs at the base of my ring finger and pinky!



This look could work for everybody, am I right? It's vampy, but chic and not too out-there. What do you think?



12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! That Madam Glam is really pretty! The stamping over it really looks chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant go wrong with vamp & gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! If I could pull of stamping I have a feeling I would do this alot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this one! The colours you used are perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combo of that base shade and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a look anyone could pull off, it's so lovely! Now you just have to come and do it on all of our nails for us haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The added jewels just put this mani over the top for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!