Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Potion Polish "Sun Soaked"


Hello lovelies!

Remember that beauty from Potion Polish I showed you last week? I got another one today, the beautiful "Sun Soaked":



"Sun Soaked" is a rose gold textured polish filled with gold micro flakies and pink holo glitter - a true sparkle bomb! The pictures hardly do it justice; it sparkles ten times over IRL! This is two coats, no top coat, to show the texture off properly. Application was easy peasy!


Of course I couldn't resist stamping it, so I went with subtle summer stamping in the form of a matte white floral/butterfly design:



I stamped with BPS white stamping polish and BC-15, BC-17 and BC-18, 4 different images, which mix and match so well!



What do you think of this polish? And the glitter-with-matte-stamping look?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!