Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BPS Stamping Plate BP-72 & Crown Decoration


Hello lovelies!

I have a fairy tale manicure for you today, featuring 3 Born Pretty Store products. Look!


Now this mani totally reminds me of Cinderella, and her song about dreams coming true. Cinderella was my favourite fairy tale! It still is...

The stamping plate used for this is the super duper cute BP-75 and I stamped with BPS black stamping polish over Rimmel "Peppermint". The crown decoration belongs to the same product listing as the hot lips that I showed you earlier. I applied it with some nail glue and it stayed put for a day.

You can buy these items with a 10% discount when you use code SXDQ10 at checkout! And don't forget the free shipping ;)


What was your favourite fairy tale growing up?

14 comments :

  1. OMG I love everything about this!! Your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I never would have thought to use the crown like that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn magical! Beautiful colors! Love that crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! I think mine is a tie between Cinderella and Snow White :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you told a great story with the stamping and jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That crown decoration is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go with your Cinderella mani! I just couldn't get me to love this plate :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH! You are KILLING me with this mani! Seriously perfection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mani is full of win! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamping and the charm is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember seeing this one on instagram! I was impressed with the Cinderella touch to it - especially as I am a Disney lover as well. The quote on your nail is also nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is too much! :-) yes, Disneyland perfection! hahaha!
    my favorite fairy tale growing up? uhmm.. I was constantly reading, didn't have time for a favorite and I always liked mythology over fairy tales....

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is too much! :-) yes, Disneyland perfection! hahaha!
    my favorite fairy tale growing up? uhmm.. I was constantly reading, didn't have time for a favorite and I always liked mythology over fairy tales....

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!