Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Ms. Sparkle Halloween Collection


Hello lovelies, happy Mani Monday!

Today I have two pretties from the upcoming Halloween Collection of Ms. Sparkle to show you! Two very different beauties, both of them unique and eye-catching! Let's start with "Goblins"!




How gorgeous is THIS?! Goblins is a goblin green (duh) jelly with little holo glitters that sparkle the bejeezus out of you! This is two coats with top coat :) Application was perfect, no issues at all.
This would also be just PERFECT for St. Paddy's Day, so that's 2 holidays in 1 lacquer! Yessss!
The second polish is Jack 'n Cats, a neon orange jelly with iridescent little glitters, big fuchsia skull 'n crossbones and big black cat heads. 

Since I wanted to bring out the colour perfectly, I applied this over a white base. This is three coats of Jack 'n Cats. The skulls come out easily, the cat heads require a bit of fishing. I applied two coats of top coat, for the big glitters need some smoothing out as usual. 


On the ring finger I applied a black cat decal, that I recently purchased from Bornprettystore.com (use code SXDQ10 for a 10% discount on your order!) I thought it went perfectly with this polish.

What do you think of these pretties?! I love them and I think they're perfect for Halloween! They will be available on Ms. Sparkle's Etsy store from 9/1. Here is all info on Ms. Sparkle:


*These products were sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.


10 comments :

  1. OMG. That green is divine! And the cat glitters. As a self proclaimed crazy cat lady that polish is fabulous. If only I had money for them! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goblin is definitely eye catching! Not a fan of the kitty glitter shape, but the kitty decal gives a nice touch to the entire mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goblin looks like you get really great coverage with those glitters, I like that in a glitter polish. Jack N Cats is fun but, I'm not a fan of fishing for those big glitters. That cat decal was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh. I have never seen skull and crossbones glitter before!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That green! Oh man, it is so perfect! The other is awesome for Halloween, but I don't see myself using it outside of that season. I am kind of excited about Halloween already now! Love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green! It reminds me a bit if the belived Emerald Sparkle. Seeing Halloween polish already makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ERMAHGERD KERTY GLERTERS!!
    Someone needed to say it (sorrynotsorry). I have never seen these and I think I need one just for the novelty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goblins is so pretty!! Jack 'n Cats is fun and perfect for Halloween, but I don't think that I would ever wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I can't believe the second one is real! Look at those glitters! It's amazing! And the first one is so perfect for Halloween, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!