Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Loaded Lacquer - The Dog Ate My Homework


Hello lovelies!

Today I have a new-to-me brand for you, Loaded Lacquer. When I first saw it, I immediately fell in love with all the pretties. There was a sale a while back and I indulged... So now I share the prettiness with you all! This ass-kicking beauty is "The Dog Ate My Homework":



TDAMH is a glitter bomb chock full of matte white, black and neon yellow glitters in all shapes and sizes and then there is a good dose of silver holo micro and somewhat bigger blue holos that make the whole thing a spectacle!
Look at it up close:
I decided to do a glitter gradient over a royal blue polish, Rimmel "Barmy Blue", which is a gorgeous colour, but baaaad formula: too liquid, too fleeting. See how it has crept away from the nail end?! Ugh.. Anyway, the colour works really well with the glitter, it was exactly what I was going for! The glitter is so packed, it is just a dream to apply. No fishing, no extra dabbing, nothing. I sealed it in with some NPB Glitter food and SV aaaaaand.. DONE. Easy peasy! Learn how to do an inverse glitter gradient here.
You can buy Loaded Lacquers here. I would recommend it ;)


4 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!