Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: NYC Money Never Sleeps & All Of The Lights

Hello lovelies!

Today I have 2 new budget pretties from NYC for you! They are just beautiful for fall. Let's start with "Money Never Sleeps", that just perfectly matched my necklace:

Read and See more after the jump >>





Yeah look at that gorgeous shimmer! I see many applications in this polish's future.. *_* Application was easy, opacity in two easy coats. And to my surprise, taking off this polish did not have me end up with completely green-stained hands! Whoaa! Score :D

Now onto "All of the Lights". This is suuuuuper classy! A dark plum purple shimmer (I think the shimmer is red and blue..) with a lot of, uhm, depth? I don't know, but I couldn't stop staring. Too bad I wasn't able to take sunlight pics, all days were dreadful while wearing this. Gotta make meself a lightbox... But no time! With NYC "Platinum Card" and a dotting tool, I dotted the dots. 




So, for less than 3 euros a pop, I would recommend you all buy these ;-) What say you?

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!