Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Día de los Muertos - Sugar Skulls!



Hello lovelies!

Halloween will soon be upon us and therefore I have created this mani! Sugar skulls! My friend Samantha from Southern Sparkle Nail Art has done them once in a guest post, and I adored them, so I wanted to do my version of them. Here they are!



The pink is NYC "Bubblegum Pink". The white is from W7, topped with two coats of Essence "Fly Firefly Fly" glow in the night top coat... IT WORKS!!! 



The neon studs are from ebay. I attached those and the fimo flowers and the rhinestones with a little nail glue. They have lasted all they at least! Hopefully they'll still be on tomorrow :) I adore the glow in the dark effect, but the formula could be a little better, this one dries really slowly...

What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain


2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!