Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Black to Blue

Hello lacqueristas!

After a two-week hiatus, a little blogging here! I wore this to work the other day, because that night we all went bowling:





I used a base of Bourjois "Bleu Fabuleux" and then sponged on NYC "City Blackout" and Rimmel "Blue Vogue", a very dark blue. I topped it off with W7 "Mauve Flakes" (shown in pic below). They are more beautiful IRL, couldn't quite capture them on camera.. Oh yes and I topped it off with Seche Vite and the flakie base started bubbling... Not good. 




xoxoxo
Captain


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Looks lovely in spite of the bubbling. -_- Hate when that happens. The flakies were still a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!