Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Twinsie Thursday: Monsters University

Dear lovelies,

Today me and the lovely Samantha from Southern Sparkle Nail Art swap posts. We both did our take on Monsters University manicures and here is Samantha's awesome creation!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

Today Lothwen and I decided to swap posts! The time differences between us are kind of major, so you may be seeing my post on Thursday or Friday! For this Twinsie Thursday our theme was Monsters University! As a kid Monsters Inc. was one of my favorite movies, so of course I was down for this! Note, I may or may not have looked like a crazy teenager running into the theater. :)


For all of my nails but the accent nail I used one coat of Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing topped with three thin coats of Sally Hansen Wool Knot. The texture of Wool Knot was perfect for my Sully inspired nails, even though there was no purple!



For my accent nail I decided a portrait of my favorite character, Mike, was in order. I started off with one coat of Wet n Wild French White Crème to make the jelly neon green pop! I used three thin coats of Sinful Colors Irish Green. For Mike’s eye I used a small googly eye I purchased from my local craft store and for his mouth I used L.A. Colors Art Deco Pen in Black.



I hope you all enjoyed my post! Trust me, there will be more of these types of posts in the future between Lothwen and I! You can find Lothwen’s post on my blog HERE!

Until next time!


Thank you Samantha, for this lovely post and for doing the swap with me! I loved it! So yes, dear reader, there will be more... 

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!