Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113 - A Summer Beauty

Hey Lovelies!

Today I have a true beauty for you: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels no. 113! A pink jelly with small silver hexes and bigger orange hexes. So simple, so bright! Look:








This beauty is opaque in 2 coats. The glitter needs a lot of dabbing, but it is worth it. It is a bit hungry, so it needs a lot of top coat. I didn't even do nail art with this. I did not even want to. It is too pretty. Look at the depth.. Wow!

I bought this pretty here, it is a freaking steal! That's all for today, but I have a surprise for you on Tuesday! 

xoxoxo
Captain


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!