Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

L'Oréal Top Coat Confettis - Swatches and Review

Hello there!

Well what to say about this one. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it. As soon as I had it, I loved it. Nothing like it had been available in drugstores before and it is absolutely perfect. Downside is that the bottle is just way too tiny. I already went through half a bottle! I love how it makes every base colour super duper happy, in such a nice and random way :D I already showed you a good while ago it my Paris-mani a sneak peak, but as promised, the real review! Confettis consists of black and white hexes in three sizes, and with a subtle shimmer, that dries to a satin finish.

Now onto some pics, 'ey? This is Top Coat Confettis over Bourjois "Sunny Sunday":


With top coat:



without top coat:


Now that is just brilliant, isn't it? I wore this for a couple of days, happily :D It really caught people's attention! Now a different colour, Hunkemöller Sexy Nails "Bright Pink" (swatches available next Swatch-It Sunday ;-) ). I topped it all off with a shiney top coat, and then I added some Hema matte top coat over my ring finger:

Direct Sunlight:


Daylight:

Direct sunlight, matte:

Direct Sunlight, glossy:



Excellent combination again, if I say so myself! Now the polish needs some dabbing, but otherwise applies easily. One coat and you're done. Then some top coat to make it glossy or matte, whichever you prefer. Or none at all if you like the satin finish!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!