Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friends on Friday: Elmo vs. Cookie Monster


Hey lovelies!

Another Friends on Friday is here and this time two of my dear friends, one of whom The Lieutenant, the other the one that gave me the neons :) They requested Cookie Monster and Elmo, so I did my best to replicate that with just nail polish.. I need better brushes! Anyway, here goes:








For the Cookie Monster blue I used Hema no. 12, for Elmo I used Catrice "Fred Said Red". For the cookies I used a brownish nude from Catrice and the rest is just plain brown and white and black from Etos. The googly eyes I got from another friend, and they are just perfect :D I put them on with some nail polish and then sealed them around the edges with a lot of top coat.

What do you think? 

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

  1. LOVE these!

    p.s. I'm having a ray-ban giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!