Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Clouds with Essence new spring polishes "Hello Marshmallow!" and "Upper Green Side"

Hi Beauties!


Today a quick post with yet another cloud mani! 



I just love how this design can give such different results, while always optically lengthening the nails <3 Today I show the same design, for which a simple instruction can be found here, but with all pastel spring colours, including two of the new Essence Colour and Go nail polishes: "Hello Marshmallow!" and "Upper Green Side":

source: Essence.eu

I also used Hema no. 19 for the yellow and Essence "Alpha Better Gamma" for the pink. I Started with a base of Hello Marshmallow and then alternated all other polishes to get te following result:




Hello Marshmallow suffered a bit from bubbling, but it's ok. The colour is really nice and there is a very subtle blue shimmer that makes it sparkle a bit. Gorgeous.

Hope you like it!

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

  1. lOVE this and I loveeeeee these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes the colours are so happy, aren't they :)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!