Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Lady in Red

Hi dear followers!


Today I will show you the mani I did for my mom. Very simple, and sophisticated, because moms can hardly ever get away with load nails. And mine doesn't think they would suit her AT ALL. So this was already kinda funky! And I got to try out my caviar. So happy :D

I give you: The Lady in Red.





 I used Bourjois "Rouge Velvet" and the Magic Beads "Silver Streak" from W7 to add some glam on the accent nails. Here they are in close-up:


My mom was happy with them! Her very own version of Valentine's nails. 

Ok this was a short one again, but need to go to sleep now!

xoxoxo
Captain


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!