Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kiss 'n glitz

Happy Wednesday!

So what should I do on my own nails? I didn't have a clue, until I saw Cutepolish new tutorial, and decided to spin that around a bit. I wanted dark nails and I wanted to try out my new pink flakie topper, so I decided on a flakie gradient with kisses on the tips! And this is the result!


Kiss 'n Glitz

The base colour is Rimmel "Black Out". The flakie gradient was done with Essence "Party All Night Long" from the nail colour3 "Shopping Trip in Soho" duo. The kisses are Bourjois "Rouge Poppy".

What do you think of this non-traditional Vday mani? I'm kinda diggin' it ;) 

xoxoxo
Captain





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!