Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gangnam Style It Up!

Hi hi!

Here is a mani I did a while back. There were a lot of parties everywhere, and the song that got everybody going all the time was of course Gangnam Style! It gets everybody in a good mood :)
So it deserves a mani :) Cutepolish did a great tutorial and I copied it, because it is just so fun and happy and crazy, like the song! I present you "Gangnam Style It Up!"


Yes of course there had to be a photo in which I do the dance while showing my nails ;) I had so much fun with this!!!

That's it for today! Soon we will show you how to cut your boyfriends hair :D Stay tuned!!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!